Colorado » Colorado venues

• Brian
    Brian Montrose
    Please come to the Western Slope!! Let us know and we'll help you find venues, accommodations, etc. anywhere fm. Telluride to Grand Junction![EMAIL]Brian.bennett1776@cox.net[/EMAIL]

Please come to the Western Slope!! Let us know and we'll help you find venues, accommodations, etc. anywhere fm. Telluride to Grand Junction!Brian.bennett1776@cox.net

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Montrose Colorado
    I am opening a venue in late April ... The Lark & Sparrow. I have two spaces, one seats 70 and one seats 150. The larger room has a Yamaha G1 grand. I would love to host a concert for you.

I am opening a venue in late April ... The Lark & Sparrow. I have two spaces, one seats 70 and one seats 150. The larger room has a Yamaha G1 grand. I would love to host a concert for you.

• Adana Dysart
    Adana Dysart Colorado Springs
    Please come to the Springs. If you are thinking of coming our way, I could get a place set up for you! There are two colleges here and a rising art scene. Check out Ivywild School (venue)! It would be amazing!

Please come to the Springs. If you are thinking of coming our way, I could get a place set up for you! There are two colleges here and a rising art scene. Check out Ivywild School (venue)! It would be amazing!

• Sarah
    Sarah Denver
    This is probably obvious comments so I apologize - but your playing deserves to be in the Bellco Theatre here, our Convention Center, our Red Rocks has never had music like yours. We have the Paramount downtown. I would absolutely lose my mind if you came to Denver. I don’t pretend to have strings to pull but I can ask around with my performance friends and see what’s up. I’m really picky and your key touch and the way you capture is perfect - it is rare. Better than any radio station or song on the fleeting top ten. If you ever came to Denver it would be an honor. I hope everywhere you go they realize that!

This is probably obvious comments so I apologize - but your playing deserves to be in the Bellco Theatre here, our Convention Center, our Red Rocks has never had music like yours. We have the Paramount downtown.
    I would absolutely lose my mind if you came to Denver. I don’t pretend to have strings to pull but I can ask around with my performance friends and see what’s up.
    I’m really picky and your key touch and the way you capture is perfect - it is rare. Better than any radio station or song on the fleeting top ten.
    If you ever came to Denver it would be an honor. I hope everywhere you go they realize that!

• Desiree Sevier
    Desiree Sevier Colorado Springs
    PLEASE come back to Colorado Springs!

PLEASE come back to Colorado Springs!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post