Other ยป Fred Olsen Cruise lines

• viv carline
    viv carline UK
    Try Fred Olsen Cruise Lines - much smaller cruise ships and love classical music. I have cruised with them and seen some very good musicians. They are often from the same agency - whose name I forget! Not specificly for musician, for speakers, pro dancers, ect. Also try Chichester Festival Theartre, Chicheseter, West Sussex - near the University which may also be interested in hosting a concert. Try the University of Chichester music department Ben Hall (i work at the Uni p/t). To make it worth your while for a UK visit - I could suggest many other places 50 - 500 seats - so get in touch if you'd like further suggestions.

Try Fred Olsen Cruise Lines - much smaller cruise ships and love classical music. I have cruised with them and seen some very good musicians. They are often from the same agency - whose name I forget! Not specificly for musician, for speakers, pro dancers, ect.

Also try Chichester Festival Theartre, Chicheseter, West Sussex - near the University which may also be interested in hosting a concert. Try the University of Chichester music department Ben Hall (i work at the Uni p/t).

To make it worth your while for a UK visit - I could suggest many other places 50 - 500 seats - so get in touch if you'd like further suggestions.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post