Indiana ยป Bloomington

• Dana Holland
    Dana Holland Bloomington, IN
    We would love to have you come and play here! Of course you know we have wonderful music here in Bloomington with IU so you would fit right in! I have a son who has autism and plays the piano. He mainly plays by ear but can read music as well.

We would love to have you come and play here! Of course you know we have wonderful music here in Bloomington with IU so you would fit right in! I have a son who has autism and plays the piano. He mainly plays by ear but can read music as well.

• Laura Gurzynski-Weiss
    Laura Gurzynski-Weiss Bloomington, IN
    I am seconding Bloomington! We have the best music school in the country and a vibrant cultural and music scene overall. We would LOVE to have you here! I'm affiliated with IU so if there is a need for assistance coordinating, say the word and I'm most happy to help.

I am seconding Bloomington! We have the best music school in the country and a vibrant cultural and music scene overall. We would LOVE to have you here! I'm affiliated with IU so if there is a need for assistance coordinating, say the word and I'm most happy to help.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post