Arizona » places to play in arizona

• diane knapp
    diane knapp ARCOSANTI
    the place is called arcosanti. look it up. They have beautiful perfect acoustic area for music to Eb played...................people will come if advertised!!

the place is called arcosanti. look it up. They have beautiful perfect acoustic area for music to Eb played...................people will come if advertised!!

• Carol
    Carol Creque
    Are you open to bars and churches? The Raven in Prescott is a restaurant and bar that has music at 5 nights a week. They also have music in the park every week. (Contact the city ) . Phoenix has some clubs and Sedona has a jazz concert that would be great for you as well. Would love to see you in AZ.

Are you open to bars and churches?
    The Raven in Prescott is a restaurant and bar that has music at 5 nights a week. They also have music in the park every week. (Contact the city ) .
    Phoenix has some clubs and Sedona has a jazz concert that would be great for you as well.
    Would love to see you in AZ.

• Karem
    Karem Scottsdale
    The MIM!!!

The MIM!!!

• Jeremy
    Jeremy Scottsdale
    I second Karem's note on the Musical Instrument Museum (MIM); it is a great venue. Tempe Center for the Arts is also great. If you are looking for something more informal, the Scottsdale Hyatt Regency lounge is quite large and the often host live music.

I second Karem's note on the Musical Instrument Museum (MIM); it is a great venue. Tempe Center for the Arts is also great. If you are looking for something more informal, the Scottsdale Hyatt Regency lounge is quite large and the often host live music.

• muneer
    muneer Pakistan
    Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. [url=https://gsmedic.com/]N95 Mask[/url]

Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. N95 Mask

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post